On the 1st week of finals my teachers gave to meeeee
4 Hours of crying
3 Mental breakdowns
2 Thoughts of dropout
& A month of anxiety
I think I just tricked a bunch of guys at my work into thinking I’m car savvy.
They were all discussing different types of cars and one of them jokingly asked me what my dream car was.
Naturally, I said a black, ‘67 Chevy Impala.
They all got these really impressed and surprised looks on their faces and started nodding, saying things like “Yeah.” “Nice choice.” “That’s a good one.”
They think I’m a car person now.
I guess I’m old fashioned
- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly